Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Day 165 Draw Near To God

Day 165

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Psalms 73-74
Proverbs 15:16-33

Psalms 73:25-26
Whom have I in heaven but thee?  and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart and my portion for ever

Psalms 73:28
But it is good for me to draw near to God:  I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

Proverbs 15:29
The Lord is far from the wicked but he hears the prayer of the righteous. 

It is your choice on how you live and what you do.
Your actions and thoughts today, determine what your tomorrow will be.

Stop blaming everyone or everything around you, for the way your life is.  Look around, what you did in the past is why you are where you are right now.

Don't like where you are at?
Change your actions, thoughts and words.

God gave us all free will.  The choice is yours.

Draw near to God or keep your distance. 

The choice is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment