Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, February 21, 2020

We All Have A Testimony

Revelation 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the  word of their testimony and they loved not their lives unto the death,

We all have a Testimony.  We all have a story of how and why we accepted Jesus as our Lord and Savior.  The world needs to hear your story.  Your co-worker, neighbor, lady behind you at the story or the man that is begging for money.  There are people that only through you will they ever have the chance to meet Jesus.

What are you doing with your Testimony?
Are you telling people?
Have you ever told your Testimony to anyone?
Have you told your children or just hoping they will figure it out themselves?
What about your wife or husband, ever wonder why they are not saved?  Have you told them your testimony?

These are the Last Days.  Jesus is coming sooner than you think.  Don't leave anyone behind.  If you are Born Again and accepted Jesus as Your Lord and Savior, You should be telling everyone.

I know it is not easy.  I totally get that.  Yet we all have a Testimony to tell. 

In my other Blog  I am blogging about this.  I have a Testimony that I need to tell and I am struggling with it.  So please if you want to know how to begin or start to tell and write your testimony, check out my blog and see that I am not perfect and am struggling just like you. 

TIME IS LIMITED.  TELL YOUR TESTIMONY DON'T LET ANYONE GET LEFT BEHIND

No comments:

Post a Comment