Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Day 52 Divorce is a Sin Against God

Day 52

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Leviticus 21-22
Mark 10

Leviticus 22:31-33

Keep my commands and follow them, I am the Lord.  Do not profane my holy name.  I must be acknowledged as holy by the Israelites , I am the Lord, who makes you holy and who brought you out of Egypt to be your God.  I am the Lord.

Do you use the Lord's name in vain?  Do you say, Oh my God?  Jesus!  Oh my God, everyone uses, in movies and in everyday language.  Even Christians say it.  It is a sin against God.  Throughout the Bible, God says, do not use my name in vain.  Think before your Speak.

Mark 10:10
Anyone who divorces  his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her and if she divorces her husband and marries another man, commits adultery. 

Divorce is not acceptable to God.  Once you are married, you will always be married in God's eyes.

Mark10:6-9
From the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife
And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain but one flesh
What therefore God hath joined together, let no man put asunder. 

The Bible states Divorce clearly.  God is against Divorce.  Once you are married, it is for life.

Society has made it to easy to get divorced.  Divorce is so common, that marriage is no longer a holy event.  Think about this before you get married or get divorced.  Jesus said this. 
Divorce is a sin...Adultery is a sin.  Sex outside of marriage is a sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment