Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, February 14, 2020

Day 46 Why Read The Book of Leviticus

Day 46

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Leviticus 13

Leviticus for me, is a hard Book of the Bible to read.  It is how to live a Holy Life.  This was before Jesus, so God gave the Israelites rules to follow. 

So I this day on the reading schedule is Chapter 13 of Leviticus I don't have much to say.  I am just a regular person reading the Bible this year,  So as your read this chapter today, it is about what they are to do with skin infections and diseases. 
Every Book of the Bible is Holy and important, but I have to admit the Book of Leviticus and the next Book of the Bible is Numbers.  That is another Book of the Bible that is, may I say boring to read.

God put these Books in the Bible, so we must read them, someone out there, might understand more about the Books than others. 

So I urge you to read the entire Bible, because it is God Breathed Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment