Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Day 47 Psalms 23

Day 47

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Psalms 22-24
Proverbs 4:20-5:14

Psalms 23  Memorize These Scriptures.  Recite these Scriptures over and over though out the day.

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want
He makes me lie down in green pastures
He leads me to quiet waters
He restores my soul
He guides my path of righteousness for His name sake
Yea that I walk in the valley of death
I will fear no evil for You are with me
Your rod and staff comfort me
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies
You anoint my head with oil
My cup overflows
Goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life
I will dwell in the house of the Lord.

Psalms 24:1-2

The earth is the Lord's and everything in it, the world and all who live in it
He founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment