Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, August 28, 2017

Suicidal -Suicide Does Any One Care?

I know now that Jesus will never leave me nor forsake me.

Most of my life I just wanted to die.  I had  a deep dark hole that went to the core of my being.  Nothing would fill the hole.  No amount of alcohol.  I starved myself.  I abused over the counter medicine.  I was waiting to die.

Once I started cutting myself, I discovered away to release the pain.  I had to cut myself just to leave the house.  I cut myself several times a day.  waiting to die.

E-Book

Print Book


This is my latest book.  I never talked about my Suicidal thoughts or cutting myself.  So if you are dealing with Suicidal thoughts I want you to know that you are not alone.  You have never been alone. Jesus is the Answer.

I have walked in the darkness most of my life.  You don't have to .

Leave a comment.  Prayer request?  Leave it in the comment section.

GOD is Love.  Love is GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment