Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

I am Heaven Bound

I am excited to go to Heaven.  In fact, I am ready to go now.

Jesus is Lord.  Jesus went to the cross.  Jesus died for us.  Jesus went to the depths of Hell and defeated Satan.  Jesus rose from the dead and is now seated in Heaven with GOD.  If you are Born Again, you also will be in Heaven when you die.

That is something to get excited about.

I know where I am going when I die.  Do you?  If you believe what I wrote above and confess it with your mouth, you to will go to Heaven.

Once we are Born Again, we have work to do here on earth before we go to Heaven.  GOD created us all for a purpose and a destiny.

Go into the world and tell others about Jesus.  There are people out there lost and in the clutches of Satan.  It is our job to tell everyone we know about Jesus.

How do you do that?

Tell them your testimony on why you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior.  Everyone has a testimony to tell.

Get excited about going to Heaven.  Tell your friends.  Tell your co-workers.  Tell a stranger on the streets or the cashier at the store.

You are a child of GOD, Let Jesus shine through you.

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

Read my Testimony Today


No comments:

Post a Comment