Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, August 28, 2017

With GOD All Things Are Possible

If all things are possible with GOD, then why do we settle?

I have settled all my life.  My motto was "If I don't expect anything, then I will never be disappointed."

I never expected anything good to happen to me, because I was waiting to die.  Since then I have been Born Again, and Water Baptized.  You would think that my life would get better and I would be happy.  That didn't happen.

GOD can not do anything for me, if I am not expecting anything to happen.  I was not speaking GOD's Word over my life.

Words have power.  What you say will come to pass.  What you said yesterday, you will have in the future.  Think about it.

I knew when I was married, that my husband would leave me.  Guess what?  He left me.  I knew it.  I spoke it.  It came to pass.

So I am a Bible Believer.  I believe what the Bible says.  It is written that With GOD all things are possible.  So that is what I am believing.

I am a writer.  I want to live on the beach. (People think that is crazy, because I am a night checker at a grocery store.)

So today I am going to make a list.  A Dream List.  What I am believing GOD for.

What are you believing GOD for?  

Dream Big.  Think outside your comfort zone.  Doesn't matter what country you are living it.  We all have a dream, a passion.

Leave your Dream List in the comments.

I will post my Dream list when I am finished with it.

The list can be one or twenty one things. Don't limit yourself.  What is your fantasy?  World Cruise?
Starting a business.  Finding the perfect mate?  Traveling?

Looking forward to reading your lists.  I will post mine when I have it finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment