Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, August 25, 2017

I Am Bible Believer

I am a Born Again Christian.  Christian is a broad tern.  People claim they are Christians but don't act like Christians.

I am a Bible Believer.  I believe what the Bible says.  The Bible says I am healed by the Stripes of Jesus.  I believe that I am Blessed.  I do not borrow.  If it says it in the Bible.  I believe it.  Period.

If you go to church, people act like their lives are perfect.  They are dressed nice, happy and act like they are happy to see you.  You see the same people during the week.  They are not happy, dress like a homeless person and ignore you.

So what are you suppose to do?  Do what the Bible says.  Act like Jesus.  Smile, and be nice.

My main problem being a Christian is that everyday is a battle with Satan.  I feel like I am losing the battle.  I feel like I should be further along with my walk with GOD.

I was Born Again in 2003.  I was Baptized in 2016.  I feel that my life should be better.  Don't get me wrong.  I am in a great place.  I know that I am blessed, but I feel that I should be self employed as a writer.  Instead I am still working at my dead end job as a cashier.  My writing career has stalled,  All I have is my Faith In GOD.  I Believe what the Bible says.  I stand on the Word Of GOD.

Satan does not want us to be close to GOD, let alone full fill our purpose in life.

If you have not noticed, Christians are being persecuted in the USA and all over the world.  Prayer has been taken out of our schools.  Christians are being beheaded, and nothing is being done about it, not being reported.

2,000 years ago when Jesus was taken up to Heaven, the Followers of Jesus has been persecuted.  They were jailed, flogged and stoned.  Through it all they sang and praised The Lord.  

You need to have strong Faith so when you get persecuted, is your faith strong enough?

Everyone uses the card with the chip in it.  You are not forced to use it, but everyone uses their card with the chip.  The next is the micro chip in the hand.  Mark of the Beast.

Things are happening that are going toward Revelations.

You need to decide who side you are on.  GOD;s or Satan's side.

So this is my blog on my walk with GOD and my fight with Satan.

GOD never said life as a Christian would be easy.  GOD said he would never leave you nor forsake you.

Don't let Satan win.

Read the book of Acts and see how the followers suffered and what they endured for the name of Jesus.  Are you willing to die in the name of Jesus?

In future blogs I am going to talk about my walk with GOD and the battles that I am facing.
I do hope that you will leave a comment and let me know what your struggles are.  We all are a child of GOD, that makes us family.

You are not alone.

We are all GOD's Children

No comments:

Post a Comment