Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, January 6, 2012

God Answers My Prayers

I know for a fact that GOD hears me when I pray.  The other day, I couldn't find something in the house.  I stopped what I was doing.  I asked GOD to show me where it was at.  I found it the next day.  I know that it was GOD that showed me where it was at.

The other day, by computer acted up.  Instead of getting mad.  I turned off the computer.  I prayed and within an hour.  I had the answer on what to do.  I turned the computer back on and did what GOD told me to do and it worked.

Before you do anything, pray and ask GOD for his help.  He will not let you down.  I am living proof of that.

I don't get mad anymore.  I now know that it is Satan.  Satan does not want you to have anything.  Satan does not want you to be happy.  Once you realize that, you won't get so upset.  Just take a deep breath and know that it is Satan and then pray.

You can pray anywhere.  Outside, inside, at work, in your car while you are taking a shower.  Anywhere.  GOD will meet you where you are at. 

Trust GOD.  Pray and he will answer you, if you are willing to listen.

My Bible--My God  E-Book  99 Cents

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment