Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, January 27, 2012

The Power Of GOD

Wow.  Is all I can say.  I am blessed by GOD.  This week has been amazing, and I don't mean in a good way in the physical world.  I mean amazing of what GOD did for me to help me get through this week.

I work nights.  I recieved a new position at work.  I had to work during the day to train and then go to work that night.  Most people would of just called in sick that night, cause I didn't have anytime to sleep.  I was scheduled to work and I did.  I did not do in on my own.

It was all GOD.  God was with me all day when I was in training and yes at one time I wanted to cry cause I didn't think I could do it and thought this was a huge mistake.  I went into the bathroom and prayed.

The power of GOD.  I went on break and calmed my nerves, prayed some more and then and worked the next four hours.  Everything went great  and I now know that it was no mistake.  GOD was with me and he helped me through the day. 

The power of GOD was with me and I made it through the day and that night.  It was an amazing week.

GOD is awesome

How was your week???

My Bible--My GOD

E-Book  99 Cents   www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

Print Book  $8.99  www.createspace.com/3614885


Always And Forever

E-Book  99 Cents  www.amazon.com/dp/B006M8PAOA

Print Book  $9.99  www.createspace.com/3681119

GOD Loves You

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment