Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, January 20, 2012

Trust GOD

As I talked about yesterday, I am up for a new position, I went in to work, picked up my check, of course, The manager was late.  He is always late when I need to talk to him.  He still knew nothing.  Then I went to my dept. manger and I talked to her, to make sure she was not mad or upset.  I was surprised that she didn't care one way or the other, either I stay or go.  She didn't care.

So why was I all upset and worried???? That is what Satan wants me to do.

God wants the best for me.  He said.  "My Peace I leave with you." I need to trust GOD and believe GOD.

I need to stop listening to Satan.

When I left the store, I felt so much better .  I was at peace.  I knew that no matter what the decision was, I would be okay.  I am trusting and leaning on GOD.

So I will let you know what happens.  Stop listening to Satan and start listening to GOD and trusting GOD

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment