Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cast Your Cares On GOD

Yesterday I wrote on how I cast my cares and problems onto GOD.  I was up for a different job at work.  I wasn't sure that I would be considered, but I applied anyway and I just told GOD that I was giving him that problem and I am not going to worry about it.  I was talked to about the job and it went well.  I am waiting to see what they decide.

The thing is that when I gave my cares to GOD I was in rest.  I knew that GOD would take care of me and he did and he is.  I didn't worry about anything or get upset about anything.  It is all GOD.

So the next time something is bothering you, give it to GOD.  Don't worry about it.  GOD will take care of you. 

I will keep you posted on what happens.

https://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment