Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Do You Beleive???

What do you believe??/

Do you believe in God?  Do you believe that Jesus died on the cross for us???

Do you believe there is a Devil??

Would you die for believing in God?

I believe in the core of my being.  I would die, than deny the fact that I believe in God.  People have died for believing in God.  How Strong is your faith??

Are you willing to put your belief in God over your friends and family.  Will you stand up for God.  Speak his words?

Think about this.  There will come a time where you will need to stand on what you believe and not what others believe.  You need to be ready.

Beleive in God.  To me there is no other choice.

Check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment