Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, November 5, 2010

God's Amazing Work

Fall is upon us.  I am always amazed how the sesons change like clock work.  God has control of this and I find it amazing.

I have house plants and they are thriving and I find it amazing that all I have to do is water them once in awhile.  I think that is amazing.

Looking at sunset or sun rise.  Standing on the beach watching the waves come it.  What is better than that.  that is all God.

So next time you see a flower or the stars or just watching the leaves change color.  It is all God.

God created us and everything around us.  He is amazing.

Tell me what you find amazing that God created.

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment