Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, November 1, 2010

God Comes First

I know yesterday was Halloween.  It is a reaon to dress up, and throw a party and forget about what you believe in and stand for.

     I know that for the most part the holiday is harmless, but it goes againest God. 

Witches, demons, sacrfices.  Might seem fun to dress up as a witch, but you are opening the door, for the devil to sneak in. 

You may think that it is harmless to use a wegie board.  The Devil will use it againest you.

Kids think it is harmless, but God's word is againest it.

I called in a Pagen Holiday and my co-workers just looked at me.  They were dressed up, and covered in blood.  Hopefully it was fake blood.

So before you go with the flow and do what your friends and co-workers do, wether it is doing something for holloween or gossip at work, partying with your friends.   Put God first, and see what he has to say about what you are about to do.

God will guide you and answer you, if you put him first and listen to him. 

I want God in my life and not the Devil.  The Devil is waiting for you to give him a reason to take over your life.  Don't let him.

Put God First.

God Loves You.

check out my other blog:

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

Talk to God Today  

No comments:

Post a Comment