Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Devil Is Always Knocking

Ever feel that the Devil is always knocking at your door, stealing your joy.  I watch the Christian Shows on tv.  They say that, once they were saved, life became great.  They are happy and have no problems.

That never happened to me.  I beleive with all my heart and soul.  But I have problems everyday and then one day things are going great.  Then when I am not looking or thinking, Wham, the Devil is in my face telling me that I am fat, stupid and no way am I going to finish my book and oh yea, people at work are trying to get you fired.

Then I get all up set.  I starve myself, thinking I am stupid, I don't write and then I look at people at work, wondering who is againest me.  Does this ever happen to you??

The Devil is out to steal your joy.  He doesn't want you to be happy, healthy or weathly and he will do anything to stop you from succeeding.

That is why it is important to renew your mind daily.  I read the Bible every morning to get my thoughts in order.  I start my day, thinking about God and end my day, thinking about God.  That is the only way I can fight the Devil.

I don't want the Devil to win and I do believe that I am making him mad.  I choose God.  It is not easy.  I know the Devil is knocking at  my door, but I am not going to open that door.

Read the Bible.  Talk to God. 

Check out my other blog://

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment