Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Why Read The King James Bible?

There are so many different versions of the Bible.  Pastors and Ministers read from different versions of the Bible.  I never really thought about it.  For the past 15 years I have been reading from the The New International Version of the Bible.  It is easy to read.  I have highlighted scriptures, memorized scriptures from that Bible.
Then I was watching Robert Breaker on Youtube.

He says that he only reads from the King James Bible.  He says that the other versions are watered down version of the Bible.  I was watching one of his videos this morning and he said 

2nd Timothy 2:15
In the King James Bible:
Study to shew thyself approved unto God.

New International Version (NIV)
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved.

King James Version says:  Study, a command.  God is telling us to do something.

In the NIV version it say to do your best, it is a water down version of the Bible.

Robert Breaker also stated that the King James Bible has about 60,000 more words than the NIV version of the Bible.

That would explain why the Bible is thinner.

So now I am taking my highlighter marker and am staring to highlight scriptures from my NIV version to my King James Bible.  so I can see the difference, and know what God really meant.

So just something to think about, as you are reading the Bible, or going to buy a Bible or the next time, your preacher or pastor reads from another version of the Bible.

The Bible is God Breathed Scripture.

Then man came along thousands of years later and is watering down the Bible to bring in more people to the church and not caring about keeping true to the Scriptures.

We are living in the Last Days.  Do Not Be Deceived.  There will be False Prophets that will steer you away from the Word of God.

Read from the King James Version, and then Read from another version and see for yourself.

Read The King James Version & Do Not Be Deceived.

Jesus's last words in the King James Version is "Surely I come quickly." 

In the NIV version Jesus says "Yes, I am coming  soon."  

Ask yourself, why did they change the words?????  Why didn't they just leave it the way it was in the King James Version?????

Think about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment