Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, October 26, 2020

Day 298 By Faith

Day 298

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Jeremiah 50
Hebrews 11

Hebrew 11:3

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God,
So that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 

Hebrew 11:6
Without Faith it is impossible to please Him:
For he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them
That diligently seek Him

Faith is a heart thing, not a head thing.

You can not make logic out of believing in God.
Believing in God comes from your heart to the core of my being.

Read the Entire Chapter of Hebrews 11
It is filled with stories of Faith People.

Noah built an ark, when no one ever saw rain before, but he Believed in God, when no one did.
He was made fun of and considered the crazy man that lives out in the desert.  But to the core of Noah's being, he knew what what going to happen and it did.

I stand on the Word of God and no one is going to make my change my mind.  They can kill me, I will never denounce God. 

We are living in the Last Days, and there is going to come a time when you are going to have to choose God or this world.

I will always choose God,  no matter what

Jesus is Lord
Every knee shall bow to the name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment