Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Love Our Father and The Lord Jesus Christ

 Deuteronomy 5:32

Do what the Lord your God has commanded you to do, do not turn aside to the right or left,  

Walk in all the way that the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper  and prolong your days in the land that you will posses.

God created us for a reason, a purpose.

God has commanded us to do something, to enhance His Kingdom.

So don't listen to the news, social media, your friends, family or co-workers.

Every person is different.  God created us all different so He can use us to do His work.  

I know that I am different, and I have been called Quirky, odd or am just ignored, but I do hear God's Voice.  Everyday, I read the Bible.  Throughout the day, I hear God's Voice.  I am guided by what God tells me.

When you hear God's Voice, it doesn't mean you are crazy, it means you are walking with God and open to hear his voice.  Talk to God.  Jesus died for us.  Talk to Jesus, you are surrounded by Angels.  Tell those Angels what to do.

The Bible is our instructional manual of how to live.

We should only be doing and listening to what the Bible says and stop listening to this Heathen, Pagan World.

Jesus Is Our Source!!

No comments:

Post a Comment