Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Why Are We Here?

 I have wondered why I was born most of my life.  I haven't done much with my life.  I have wasted most of my life.  I had an eating disorder, abused alochol, cut myself for a few years.  I was just waiting to die.  I had nothing to live for.  I do like Vodka with a splash of orange juice in the morning.  

People look at me now and don't believe that I abused alochol.  I am a drinker that does not drink socially.  I drink to dull the pain.  I drink to pass out.  I drink until the bottle is empty. What is the point of being sober.  There is nothing to live for.  That is until I met Jesus, and then I realized that God created me for a purpose.  With God there is a reaon to live.  Without God, there is no reason to live.



My Testimony

I was flipping through the Bible and found Eccleisates 2:17

So, I hated life, because the work is done under the sun was grievous to me.  All of it is meaningless , chasing after the wind.

Eccleisates 2:25

Without God, who can eat or find enjoyment .  To the man that pleases God, God gives him wisdom, knowledge and happiness.

I am sober now and am no longer cutting myself because of God and what Jesus did on the cross.

My life was a mess before Jesus.  I had no reason to live.  I was just waiting to die.

So if you are wondering why you are alive or need a reason to live.  Read the Book of Eccleisates.  For us humans, life does not make sense.  Some people live, some people die.  Bad things happen to good people.

So why are we here?

We are here to have a relationship with God.  God wants to walk with us, talk to us and to love us.  It is that simple.

If you do not have God in your life, you have no hope, you have nothing.

Once you meet Jesus and make Jesus the Lord of your life, you will be surprised how good God is.

We are her to walk with Jesus.  It is that simple.  Nothing else matters, because God will take care of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment