Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, August 28, 2020

Suicide Is Not The Answer

Jesus Is The Answer
I have been waiting to die most of my life, from the time I could remember, I would to God, and ask God to give my a sickness, an illness so someone else could live. I would take the cancer so another kid who wanted to live could live.  I wasn't praying this, to be a better person, I was praying this every night, because I wanted to die.


I was Sexually Abused by my grandfather at a very young age and lasted for years.  If it was as if I was the family sacrifice to appease my grandfather.  My family knew about it.  When I became an adult, I was told to get over it.  Needless to say, I don't have much to do with my family and to this day, they act like it is all my fault. 

No amount of alcohol, no amount of cutting myself, no amount of starving myself would fill that deep dark emotional hole that tried to swallow me up.  I was alone.  I was totally alone until the night I met Jesus. 

Now we are in the last days and life is getting worse,  America is on fire.  It is not safe to go out, shelves at the stores are sparse.  You no longer are free to go where you want, because the government is watching our every move. 

God knew this day was coming.

Jesus said Fear Not 365 times in the Bible

God created you for a purpose in these last days.  Now is the time to give up, but a time to look up, lean on God The Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. 

If you kill yourself, you will leave this body and this world, but your spirit will not die. 
Your Spirit will go to Heaven or Hell.

When I first learned this, I was like, crap.....I don't want to live forever.  What the ....

That was before I met Jesus

Jesus Says...

You are not alone.  Look up and say...Jesus, I need you.
Jesus will meet you where you are at, no matter where you are.

God Loves You
God Created You
Jesus Died For You
Angels are Surrounding You

You are never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment