Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, August 14, 2020

Day 226 Be careful Who Your Friends Are

Day 226

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Job 9-11

Job 10:1
My soul is weary of my life;
I will leave my complaint upon myself;
I will speak in the bitterness of my soul
I will say unto God, Do not condemn me; shew me wherefore
thou contendest with me. 

Jobs 3 friends have come when they heard what had happened.  They didn't speak for a long time, just sat with Job.
When they did speak, they insisted that, Job must have sinned for God to do something like this to him.

They did not pray with Job.
They did not try to comfort Job t
They were pointing fingers at Job
They were telling Job
It was his fault that he lost everything
and is now sick.
What did you do?

Be careful who your friends are.

 Who do you go to, when you have a problem?
Might want to rethink your answer.

The first person you should go to is Jesus.

Your friends are limited to what they can do for you.

Only Jesus is the one that is not limited,

Jobs friends were not helping him at all

No comments:

Post a Comment