Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Have You Met Jesus?

My Life Without Jesus

This is the first book I Self-Published.  This is about my life before I met Jesus.  I was a mess, I was abusing Alcohol, cutting myself and had a eating disorder, weighing less than 90 pounds.  I was a mess.  Being sexually abused by my grandfather and knowing that my family knew and did nothing about it, messed me up.  My family blamed me and told me to get over it.

I was a mess.  I didn't go to church, though I believed there was a God,f but I didn't know about Jesus.  So in this book is my story or how I was before Jesus and how I met Jesus.  

We are living  in the Last Days, Before the Rapture

Prepare Yourself

The Mark of The Beast is here, could be the vaccine that the government is rushing to market.
The Anti-Christ is here, he is waiting for Believers to be removed, so he can take center stage.  Church services are being banned here in the United States of America
Floods, Tropical storms, drought, being told to wear a mask,  is to get us use to being told what to do,  Mark of the Beast is next.



Jesus Says

Do you know what Jesus says in the Bible???
Do not be deceived.  Read the Bible and discover what Jesus wants you to know


Jesus Is The Answer Not Suicide

We are living in the last days.  Things are not going to get better..  Jesus is the Answer to all your problems.  You do not want to kill yourself and go to hell 

Meet Jesus, let Jesus into your life and see your life change. 

Jesus is waiting for you


All My Books

No comments:

Post a Comment