Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Day 5, Reading The Bible In A Year/Proverbs & Psalms

Day 5:

Psalm 1-5

Proverbs 1:1-19

Proverbs 1:7
The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.

Proverbs 1:10
My son, if sinners entice you, do not give into them.

Proverbs 1:16
For their feet rush into sin, they are swift to shed blood,

Proverbs is the Book of the Bible that tells you how to live.  You are either going to follow God and listen to God or you will follow Satan and listen to Satan.  The choice is yours.

When I read the Book of Proverbs, I think, "Wow, it says it right in here.  Why isn't the world listening?"

Psalms 1:1
Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked.

Psalms 1:3

He is like a tree planted by the streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither  and whatever you do shall prosper.

Want to be Blessed?
Don't walk with the wicked.  It is that simple.  Choose your friends wisely.  Do your friends, steal, swear, drink alcohol or don't believe that Jesus is the Son of God???

You might need to change friends.  You don't have control over or family or co-workers, but if your job is toxic to your thinking, pray and God will guide you to a better job. 

Memorize Psalms 1:3.

I say this throughout the day.

I am Blessed.

I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water, which produces fruit in due season, whose leaf does not wither and whatsoever I do shall prosper.  I Believe it.d  I Receive it.  Amen.

Put This On Your Daily Confession List


No comments:

Post a Comment