Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Day 3 Reading The Bible In A Year

Hope everyone now has a Bible, whether on their phone or computer or a physical Bible, you can hold in your hand and highlight scriptures and be able to write in the margins.

The important thing is that you are reading the Bible, everyday.  That is the only way that you will know what God has to say.  You will know the truth and will not be deceived my humans that claim they know more than you. 

We are in the last days, before the Rapture (When Jesus comes for his people)  Humans will come and proclaim lies to deceive you.  Read the Bible, expect to hear from God and you will not be deceived.

Day 3

Genesis 8-10
Matthew 3

Genesis 9:3
Everything that lives and moves will be food.  Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

When God created Adam and Eve, God gave them only seed bearing plants to eat, the after the flood, God told Noah that the Animals will be afraid of him and he is now able to eat animals along with the plants.

So Noah was 600 years old when the flood came.  Not sure how many years has past from Adam to Noah, but we were created to be Vegans, then hundreds of years later God gave man permission to eat meat.  (Something to think about.  If you read further into the Bible, God tells his people exactly how and what to eat)

Genesis 9:13
I have set my rainbow in the clouds and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

Genesis 9:15
Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.

God gave us a rainbow to remind Him and us that God will never again seen a flood to destroy the earth.

Now Satan is using the Rainbow against God.  Now the rainbow colors are the symbol for Gays and Lesbians.  Satan does not want anyone to remember what God has done in the past or what splendid things God has created for us.  Satan twists the truth.  Do not be deceived!

Matthew 3-7
Jesus was Baptized and when He came out of the water, He heard a voice say, "This is my son, whom I love and with Him, I am well pleased.

This is why once you are Born Again and have Accepted Jesus As Your Lord and Savior, the next step is to be Baptized, fully immersed in water, as Jesus was, so when you come out of the water, you will hear God's voice, This is my son (daughter), whom I love and with him or her, I am well pleased.

I didn't get Baptized for years, because I was too afraid to get in front of people.  When I did get Baptized, I came out of the water with my hands raised and I did hear God say to me,"This is my daughter, whom I love, with her, I am well pleased.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviror
Get Baptized!  It will change your life and you will never be the same, know that God is well pleased with you and that you are loved.


This is me, when I came out of the water!  The best day of my life and the best decision I ever made.
Jesus was Baptized.  I was Baptized,  As Jesus is, so am I.  Greater is He who is in me, than who is of this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment