Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Day 19/ Trust In The Lord

Day 19

Daily Bible Reading:

Psalms 10-13
Proverbs 2

Proverbs 2:1-

My son, if you accept my words, and store up my commands within you, turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding, and if you call out for insight and cry out for understanding then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.

Psalms 13: 5&6
I trust in  your unfailing love; and my heart rejoices in your salvation.  I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me.

Psalms 11:7

For the Lord is righteous, he loves justice; upright men will see his face.

I do hope you are reading the Bible along with me.  These are the scriptures that just speak to me as I read the Bible.  Have any questions?  Just Ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment