Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, January 20, 2020

Day 21/ Do What God Tells You To Do

Day 21

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Exodus 3-4
Matthew 15

I like the Book of Exodus.  Every time I read the Book of Exodus, I learn what not to do in life.  They saw God work miracles in their lives and still they were not happy.  God parted the red sea, they grumbled when they were hungry, God gave them manna.

Exodus 3: 2
There the Angel of the Lord appeared to him in flames of fire from within the bush.

Another Miracle from God.

God told Moses that He was sending Moses to Pharaoh to bring His people the Israelites out of Egypt. 

then Moses decides to argue with God.  saying "Who am I that I should go and do this? 

How often do we question God?  Why me?  I don't want to do that.  We all know that when God tells us to do something, we should just do it, but instead we want to question God, You sure, me?

Moses says in Exodus 4:13

"Oh Lord, please send someone else to do it?

What will you do next time God tells you to do something?


No comments:

Post a Comment