Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Fear Not

The Bible tells us to Fear Not 365 times in the Bible.

What are you afraid of?  The Bible says I do not give you a s spirit of fear, but a spirit of love.  So Fear is a Spirit.  Just as Satan is a Spirit.  They need our bodies to ruin our lives.

I lived in Fear most of my life.  I was a afraid of all the What If's  What if I get a flat tire?  What if someone talks to me?  What if I do something stupid?  What if I fail?  My what if's got so bad that I no longer left the house.  slept all day and waited to die.  In my book, Fear Not I tell how I overcome my fears.

It is not always easy.  I get nervous.  I get scared and just want to stay home.  Then I heard this song

I AM NO LONGER A SLAVE TO FEAR

I AM A CHILD OF GOD

HE SPLIT THE SEA SO I CAN WALK RIGHT THROUGH IT

SO I CAN STAND AND SEE

I AM A CHILD OF GOD

This song lifts me up.

We all have fears.  Fear of being homeless, fear of poverty,

You all who read my blog in other countries, I know that you have bigger fears and problems than us in the USA.  But we all have the same GOD.

Jesus will never leave you nor forsake you.

GOD already knows what you are going through.

Jesus is standing next to do.

Reach out and talk to Him.

Sometime I just reach out my hand and let Him hold my hand.  I can feel HIM.  Jesus is real.

Reach out your hand and feel His Love for you.

You are never alone.

So Fear Not.  You Are A Child of GOD

My Bible--My GOD

Suicide Is Not The Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment