Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Suicidal is a Family matter



That is me, when I was younger.  I look like a innocent child with no worry.  The reality is that at that age, I am suicidal.  I have been suicidal since I was born and followed me into my adult hood.  I have been waiting to die since I can remember.

I have never talked about it.  I knew that no one would care.  My family doesn't care.  I was the family sacrifice to my grandfather, and everyone in my family looked away.

My parents gave me a Bible when I was 7 years old.  Not sure why, we never went to  church.  Even though I never read the Bible until I was 42.



I buried the fact that I was sexual abused by my grandfather my entire life.  My family used me as the family sacrifice.

www.amazon.com/dp/B0728NGCGZ E-Book

www.createspace.com/7212723

You are never alone.  Jesus will never leave you nor forsake you.


No comments:

Post a Comment