Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, July 3, 2017

I Am A Child Of GOD

If you are a Born Again Believer, You Are A Child Of GOD.

Let that sink in.  Say it out loud.  I am A Child Of GOD.

That means that GOD now dwells inside of you.

Let that sink in.

Believe it.

As you go through your day, say it throughout the day.  Let that get into your heart where you believe it no matter what happens during your day.

I had that problem once I was Born Again.

Satan was still attacking me.  I couldn't hear GOD's voice.

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

Print Version www.createspace.com/3951775

I explain what I did to focus on GOD so I could hear the voice of GOD and put Satan under my feet.  You can do the same.  It does not matter what country you live in or if you are rich or poor.  GOD is waiting for you to put Him first in your life.

I am battling Satan everyday of my life.  I am at war with Satan.  Though no one wants to talk about Satan.  If you do not know that you are in battle with Satan, you will never understand why Jesus went to the cross, died, went to the pit of Hell, fought Satan and won and was raised from the dead. and now seated in Heaven with GOD.

Know, Believe that you are the Child of GOD.

Even when you don't feel like it.

Jesus said He will never leave you nor forsake you.

Know that Jesus is with you in the middle of your problems.

Jesus is Lord over your life.

Then only then with your life begin to change.

I am A Child of GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment