Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Trust GOD

Stop trying to do everything on your own.  Start trusting GOD.  Are you working 2 jobs?  Behind on your bills?  Seems like whatever you do is not good enough?

Time you start trusting GOD.  he will guide you in the right direction.  You need to open yourself up to GOD    GOD can not do it for you. 

I have been writing all my life.  I am an alocholic.  I have an eating disorder.  I have cut myself in the past, and I also had hated myself  that I was upset when I woke up in the morning. 

My life totally changed when I started to trust GOD.  I stopped listening to Satan.  I started to listen to GOD.

Stop listening and trusting others.  It is the Christmas season and it is not about presents, or how much money you spend. It is about the fact that Jesus was born to save us.  Christmas is not about the tree, gifts, parties or what you have.  It is about Jesus. 

This season, look up and start trusting GOD and not the magaizines and sales the stores have.

Jesus came for we could have a better life.  I am living proof.  Trust GOD this holiday season.

My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N9ZDGW

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

http://sharonleejohnson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment