Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Jesus Is My Everything

When you are having problems  When you are happy  When you are just sitting there.

Say Jesus is my everything.

I am God's Beloved

It is that simple.

It will draw you closer to GOD.  It will remind you that GOD is with you, no matter where you are or what you are doing.

Jesus is in your heart.  Sometimes you just have to remind yourself that he is with you.

So during the Holidays, don't forget the reason for the season.  It is not the presents.  Don't over spend.  It is not the parties.  It is not who can decorate the best tree.  It is about the Birth of Jesus.

Jesus came for us.  Jesus is my everything.  Not the gifts not the parties, not the tree.  Jesus it is all Jesus

My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW  GOD was with me even when I ignored him.

Don't ignore GOD this season

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment