Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, November 3, 2012

I Am The Rightousness of GOD

Jesus died on the cross, for you.  Jesus made you right with GOD.    You are the Rightousness of GOD. 

I say that everyday.  I am the rightousness of GOD  GOD Loves Me.  I repeat it throughout the day. 

Say it till you believe it. 

Proverbs 10:6  Blessings are on the head of the Rightousness.

I have Blessings on me cause I am the Rightnousness of GOD

That makes me happy right there.

What are you thinking??  What are you saying to yourself???

Stop listening to Satan.  He wants you to fail.

GOD wants you to prosper.

Change your way of thinking.  Change your way talking.  Change your life.

I am living proof, that GOD can change your life for the better.

This year my life has changed, and I did not see it coming.  It is all GOD.

I am the Rightousness of GOD  I am crowned with Blessings on my head cause I am the rightousness of GOD.


My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

Stop listening to Satan

You are the Rightnousness of GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment