Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, November 26, 2012

Excited About The Future

Are you excited about your future?  Are you excited to see what GOD has planned for you?

I am.  I wake up in the morning and I thank GOD.  I give him praise. 

What do you think of when you first wake up???

I think it sets your day. 

I have taken limits off of myself.  There is nothing I can not do, with GOD.  With GOD all things are possible.

I take limits off of myself and I take the limits off of GOD.

I am expecting great things to happen. 

So if you are not excited about your future, how can GOd be excited about your future.

Your thoughts need to line up with GOD. 

Line your thinking up with GOD and see what happens.

Read the BIBLE and see what GOD has to say about your future.  Stop listening to people and start listening to GOD. 

GOD has great plans for you so start getting excited about your future and read the Bible.  It is GOD'S word.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

http://sharonleejohnson.com


No comments:

Post a Comment