Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, November 4, 2012

GOD IS My Answer

Last night I lost a small key to a locker.  Maynot seem major, but it was important to me.  I prayed.  I could not find the key and then GOD spoke to me.  I moved something and there was the key.

If GOD can help me with the small things,,,,what will he do with the major things in my life.

I gave thanks to GOD when I found the Key

It was all GOD.  I had nothing to do with it.

I am learning to trust and lean on GOD.  I put GOD first in my life and with all my problems.

I trust GOD and not people.

GOD is my answer.

I am so relieved to find the key and know that GOD was listening to me.

I feel GOD in my life.

My Bible--My GOD  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

GOD changed my life and he can change you life for the better.

There is a better life for you.  Pick up a copy of my book.  E-book  99Cents and also in print form

My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

God is your answer.  Look up and talk to GOD
http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment