Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Spreading GOD'S Word

Anyone can spread GOD'S Word.  That is what we are here for.  That is our purpose in life.  To serve GOD and do his work.

I am no one special.  I have no college education I have issues along with everyone else.  The one thing that is special about me, is that the HOLY SPIRIT dwells in me.  I want to do GOD'S work.

I wrote a book  My Bible--My God.  My testimony with my walk with GOD

www.createspace.com/3614885

I now found a bookstore to sell my book.  The Princess Bookshop  in San Antonio, TX  along the river walk.

I am spreading GOD'S Word through my writing.  I do have some obstacles but I am pushing on cause I am not letting Satan win.  So I am very excited about this next step in my writing career.

GOD will use you also, to do his work, if you open your heart and mind to letting GOD place you in the right place at the right time.

If GOD will do it for me.....He will do it for you.

Spread GOD'S Word today

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment