Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, September 16, 2011

Satan Will Not Win

Satan is always pounding at my door.  I can not get away from Satan.  He does not want me to succeed.  He wants me to be depressed and miserable.

My computer messed up this week and I had to take it in.  I got a little upset that I wouldn't be able to publish my next book.  I wouldn't get e-mails, I might as well not have a computer.  That is what Satan was telling me. I took the computer in and it is fixed and I worked on my book for four hours.

I am not going to let Satan win.  I am going to stand on GOD'S Word and I am going to listen to GOD.

I wrote and published one book.  I am now working on an inspirational romance.  Satan does not want me to write anything about GOD.  Satan does not want me to talk about GOD  or bring people closer to GOD.

I decided not to listen to Satan  I am going to listen to GOD and only ton GOD

That is not always easy but it is a commitment and you will be rewarded.

God is the answer and the way.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment