Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Am Leaning On GOD

I know that I can not do anything without GOD.  I am leaning on GOD.  I am trusting GOD.  I am an Indie Author and love to call myself that.  I have one book written, and the one that I am working on now, is in editing mode.

I know that I can not finish this book without GOD'S help.  Satan does not want me to suceed.  Satan wants me to fail.  I am leaning on GOD for the strength to help me get this done and published.  It is a lot of work to write a book, then edit the book and get it on line.  I have always wanted to be an author, published writer.  GOD has made that a reality for me. 

So as I push on to finish this book, I look up to GOD for my strength and support to finish this book.  Satan has already had my computer in the shop twice in one week.  Trying to get me to stop writing.  Satan will not win.  I will see my dream come true.

With GOD all things are possible

I can do all things in Christ who strengths me.

Greater is he who lives in me than who is of this world.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment