Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, September 2, 2011

Everything Happens For A Reason

I don't think there are any accidents.  Everything happens for a reason.  GOD has a plan. 

I bought some thing to kill weeds a few days ago.  They are getting tall and the lawn guy hadn't weeed eated so I decided to just spay something on the weeds.  That night the lawn guy came and weed eated, so I spayed after he left and hopefully it will kill the weeds.

I know that GOD planned and had the lawn guy weed eat, before I sprayed.  I know that you may think that is small and doesn't matter, but I don't see it that way.  GOD will guide us if we let him.

The other day I bought some air freshner.  Might not think that is a big thing.  But I am cheap and usually don't by that stuff.  Two days later, I had a terrible smell in my living room.  I had the spray and elimated the order.  That was GOD

So the next time something happens, think about GOD.  Thank GOD.

Everything happens for a reason

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment