Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Daily Devotional

Seems like there are a lot of Daily Devotionals on the market.  I just bought Joseph Prince  100 Days of Favor. 

I watch Joseph Prince on televison and like the fact that he talks about Jesus and the Cross and what Jesus did at the Cross for us. 

So I bought this Devotional and am going to be reading it for the next 100 days.

I know that Jesus died for me.  Sometimes I forget how important that is in my life.  So I need to look up more at Jesus and what he did for me, instead of down and looking at all of my problems. 

So I would suggest to anyone to pick up a copy of this book or any other devotional that you find and you think you might like.

The most important thing is to read the devotional everyday.  It only takes 5-15 minutes of your time.  It will make your day better and you will realize that God and Jesus is the most important ones in your life. 

Put GOD first in your life and then everything else will fall into place.

Have a great day.

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment