Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, August 28, 2023

Life Before The Rapture: Entry 6

 if possible.....Leave the city......Raise chickens......You will never go hungry if you have chickens.....Chickens will give you eggs....and you can also eat them......I moved from the city to the country.....I don't even like the outdoors....but I knew thatwas what God was telling me.....I quit my job and moved.....then covid hit.....I listened to God....and he procted me.

I started with 6 chicks.......had someone build me a coop......I knew nothing about chickens.....I learned as I went....Then I decided to hatch eggs on my own.....I didn't want to pay for chicks at the feed store.....I didn't think this through....A friend gave me a rooster....

Warning!  When you hatch your own chicks......you will hatch hens and roosters.  You only need 1 rooster per 30 hens.....Roosters will fight each other and it is not pretty.

Now I have 6 roosters in a seperate pen and one rooster with the hens......not sure what I am going to do with the 6 roosters....Don't want to kill them....unless we need them for meet...

Anyway....life is not going to get better.....We are living in the last days...

Jesus is our only Hope.....not man.Start preparing, start stocking up....I believe that something is going to happen next year and you need to be prepared

No matter what happens....Look Up!!!!   Jesus is coming....Now is the time not to give up....No is the time to stand on God's Word...because Jesus is coming.....Are You Ready????



No comments:

Post a Comment