Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Life Before The Rapture: Entry 1

 The Rapture:  1st Thessalonians 4:17

will bw caught up together into the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

This is what every Christian Believer/Follower of Christ is Beliving in waiting for........The Rapture....We are living in the Last Days......Jesus is our only hope.

If you have not acceptted Jesus as your Lord and Savior....What are you waiting for??????

The only reasonI am alive today is Jesus....I donot want to be in this physical realm anymore...I wantto leave this body and live in the Spitural realm.......This might be all new to you....

John 6:29

The work of God is this:  To Believe in the One (Jesus) He (God) Has Sent.

Don't make this compicated......Church/Religion makes it compicated.....Only Believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that Jesus is coming back for us.

I have changed my life style....as I wait for Jesus......I will add more entries, on my lifein these last days....So no matter where you live.....what. country you are in.....you will know how to think, pray......Because this world evil and in is everywhere........Jesus gave us Free Will..,,we always has a choice......Choose Jesus

Jesus is The Way.,,,The Truth......The Life......



No comments:

Post a Comment