Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Life Before Rapture: Entry 4

 Are You Prepared????

Some call me. Hoarder..... I see myself as a Prepper......I am preparing for the worst......today, I went to a store called Dollar Tree......Everything in the store is One Dollar.....with inflation.....everything is now One Dollar and 25 Cents......still a good deal......I bought taper candles, matches....4 packges and 5 candles in glass......less than 20 dollars......I had no matches or candles.....if the lights electric goes out.

I buy Orange Juice in a plastic jug, gallon size.....I never throw them out.....I use a well for water....no electricity....no water....I have over 50 jugs of water....stilling adding to that count..I can use the water to flush the toliet.....so don't want to pee in a bucket or go outside.

I have been stocking uo on food goods:

Rice, Can soup, Pasta, bottle water, candy, over the counter medicine, shampoo, soap, toothpaste...

I don't have alot of room to store these item....or I would have more bottle water and can goods

I also have 2 chest frezzers.....I stock them with what we eat.....I don't buy one....might buy 2 or three.....

Life is not going to get better. wherever you live, whatever you do, you must prepare for what is to come.....storms....war...lockdowns...

Jesus is coming!    Then the Anti-Christ will rise

You Do Not Want To Be Left Behind

Repentf your sins

Look To Jesus and Make Jesus Lord over Your Life

Are You Prepared?????



No comments:

Post a Comment