Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Life Before The Rapture: Entry #2

Let me say this:  You have Spirit.....a Soul..... a Body

You have an earthly Body.....in which your Spirit dwells.....and your Soul is your mind, will and emotions.........1st Corinthians 15:44.......

We are Spirit Beings.....Our Spirit Being. does not die..... Your Spirit will either go to Heaven or Hell......So if you kill yourself......your spirit will go to Heaven....or Hell....only your physical body will turn in to dust.....Your Spirit will live for eternity...

Think about that......When i learned of this....I was not thrilled......I thought....That sucks......I then accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.....I quit drinking....Because..I didn't want to go to Hell...I am Sober, waiting for Jesus

God also says in 1st Peter 1:1

God's elect...strangers in this world.....We Do Not Belong Here......We Belong In Heaven With Jesus.....We Are Just Passing Through.....

Think about that.....look up the Scriptures for yourself.....Jesus is coming back for us....Are You Ready????



No comments:

Post a Comment