Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Day 1 Of Reading The Bible

Genesis 1-3  Chapters
Matthew 1  Chapter

I read this when I got up this morning.  It works better for me to read the Bible, before I start my day.

Grab a notebook and write down, what scriptures stand out for you.

These are the Scriptures that stand out to me:

Genesis 1:29

Then God said.  "I will give you every seed bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seeds in it.  They will be your food.

This is why I am a vegetarian.  God did not create us to eat animals, but to take take care of them.

Genesis 1:3

God Blessed the Seventh Day and made it Holy.

We are suppose to rest on the Seventh Day.  This is why people go to church on Sunday.  But as you read the Bible, on the Seventh Day, we are not suppose to do anything.  We are not suppose to work, buy anything or cook.  We are suppose to worship the Lord our God.

In America, Christians might go to church, but they work, go shopping watch TV and sports.  I feel that we all need to get back to living the way God created us to lived.  (Something to think about)

Matthew 1:23

They called him Immanuel (When Jesus was born)  which means:  God Is With Us.

Follow me on this blog and let's read the Bible together in the year 2020

Leave comments or scriptures that speak to you.

God will move in your life and you will never be the same.

Want to change your life in 2020?

Read the Word of God/The Bible

My Bible--My God


No comments:

Post a Comment