Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Believe In Jesus

John 6:29
The work of God is this:  to believe in the one he has sent.

All God wants us to do, is to believe that God has sent his only begotten son, Jesus for us.

Jesus came to give us life.  Jesus died on the Cross for us.  Jesus bore our sickness and sins.  Jesus took upon him, every curse, sin and sickness at the cross.

Jesus died on the cross.  Jesus went to the pit of Hell and defeated Satan and on the third day, Jesus rose from the dead.  Jesus is now seated in Heaven next to God. 

All God wants us to do is to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

To Believe.

It is simple.  Not complicated.  The only way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ.

This Friday is Good Friday.  Jesus is crucified on the Cross.  Sunday morning he rose from the dead.

So now is the time to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.  Jesus died for you.  Jesus bored the curse, so now you can walk and live in the Blessing

Pray This:

Dear Lord
I come to you as I am.  You know who I am.  I am sorry for what I have done.  I repent of all my sins.  I believe that Jesus died for me on the cross.  I believe that Jesus went to the pit of Hell and defeated Satan.  I believe that Jesus rose from the dead and is now seated in Heaven with God.  Please come into my heart.  I accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior.  Do something with my life.  In Jesus's Name, Amen. 

We are living in the last days, before Jesus returns.

Don't wait accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior today.

Jesus is the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment