Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, April 22, 2019

A Reason To Live


Ever wonder why you were born to that family? 

Every wonder why you were born in that country?

Ever wonder why you were born rich or poor?

Ever wonder what is the point of being here?

I have.  I have wondered what is the point of going to school, getting a job, collecting items, making money, just to die at the end.

Why does one have to stay sober and drug free if at the end of your life you just die?

I am alcoholic.  I would rather drink and be under the influence of alcohol than be sober.

I was homeless, sitting in my truck, by a lake.  I was deciding to live or die that night.

I wanted a drink.  I wanted to die.  What is the point of being on this planet?

I knew about God.  I knew what Jesus did on the Cross.  That is not helping me now.

I didn't kill myself that not.  I found a place to live.

I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. 

Slowly my life began to change, once I started reading the Bible.

One scripture that spoke to me was:

Ephesians 1:4

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.

I read that.  God chose me, knew me before He created anything. 

God knows who I am

Psalms 139:16

your eyes saw my uniformed body,  All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

No matter where you live or what you are doing, God has a plan for you.  You were created for a reason, a purpose.  You are not a mistake, an accident, you are a child of GOD. 

Look up and call out to Jesus.

Jesus will meet you were you are at. 

God loves you even when you ignore him.

God hates the sin, not the sinner.

That is why, God sent Jesus, to save us.


No comments:

Post a Comment