Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, November 24, 2017

I Am A Bible Believer

I am a Bible Believer!

Are You?

Do you read the Bible?

Do You Pray?  Talk to GOD?

Do you go to church?

Do you believe what is written in the Bible?

The Bible says, You are healed by the stripes of Jesus.  Do you believe it?

The Bible says, You will be a lender to many nations and borrow from none.  Do you believe it?

The new year is coming and I have been thinking of what I should blog about.  I have a testimony that GOD wants me to tell to the world.  But how?

I decided I am going to blog about my daily life as a Born Again Christian.  I was born again in 2003.  I was Water Baptized in July 2016.

I believe that we are living in the last days, before Jesus comes back. 

I believe that the Anti Christ is alive and well in this world and the Implant, micro chip is the next step.

Christians are being persecuted throughout the world.  You hear nothing of this on the news. 

So this blog is how I am walking with GOD everyday. 

Satan is attacking me everyday.  Satan is attacking you everyday if you are a Born Again Christian.

We are in a fight in the spiritual realm.  This world means nothing, except to do what GOD created us to do.  We all have a purpose. 

2018 I will let you know how I am battling Satan and what GOD is doing in my life.

Are you with me?  Do you want to fight Satan in the Spiritual Realm and do what GOD called you to do?

We all have a testimony.  We all have a gift GOD gave us.

Stop listening to Satan and Start listening to GOD.

GOD choose us to live in this time.  GOD needs us to fullfill our purpose.  It might not be easy, but you are not alone.  The Holy Spirit dwells with in you.

Place GOD above everything and everyone and watch your life change in ways you never dreamed of.

GOD gets all the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment