Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

GOD The Healer

BY HIS STRIPES YOU ARE HEALED

Jesus died for you.  Jesus died for me.  If you were the only one left on earth, Jesus would of gone to the Cross for you.  GOD Loves You.

GOD can be your healer, but you have to let Him into your life.

Are you sick?  Are you battling an depression, suicide or a physical illness?

I battled an Eating Disorder for years.  I wanted to die.  I started cutting myself, hoping, wishing, wanting the emotional pain to go away,  The pain was so deep, it was like a black hole into the core of my being.  I didn't go around talking about.  Who would believe me?  I suffered in silence.  I starved myself for over 30 years, waiting to die.  It didn't happen.  I would wake up and think "Crap, I am still alive."  I would take over the counter medicine to make me go to sleep, hoping that I wouldn't wake up.  I was not eating.  I was sleeping all the time.  The only time I was a wake was when I went to work.  I had cuts on my arms, dark circles under my eyes.  I weighed less than 100 pounds.  Waiting to die.  I had a cancer scare, as some would call it.  I wanted the cancer, something to kill me.  It wasn't cancer.  I was disappointed.

There had to be a reason I was alive.  I had to have a purpose.


This little girl that has suffered from sexual abuse, eating disorder and cutting herself, there had to be a reason, but what was it.  I had no idea, I was to busy wanting and waiting to die.

Then someone gave me a Bible and I heard the voice of GOD "Read it"

The Bible changed my life.  It didn't happen over night.  But the days got better and I began to see light instead of darkness.


www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

www.createspace.com/3614885

I still had an eating disorder, I couldn't eat.  I do not get hungry anymore.  I go from feeling fine to being nausa to throwing up.  I learned to eat by the clock, something, anything to put in my stomach even that is just a cracker.  My eating disorder has nothing to do with food or dieting.  www.amazon.com/dp/B00X3EBXX8  It is an emotional, mental thing that only GOD can cure.  Doctors can;t.  They can prescribe pills, but it won't cure you, they can feed you with a tube, but it won't cure you.  They can put you in the hospital but it won't cure you, GOD is our Healer, Only GOD can heal you.

So if you are battling with depression, an eating disorder, cutting yourself, drug abuse or an illness, Only GOD  can heal you.

Jesus healed me.  I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior and then I was Baptized in Cotter Springs.  I am Healed By The Stripes Of Jesus.

Jesus can do the same for you.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior:

Pray This:

Dear Lord,
I come to you broken, lost and a sinner.  Come into my heart.  I believe that Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead on the third day.  I believe that Jesus died for me.  Take me as I am and do something with my life.  Jesus is Lord.  Amen.

If you prayed this prayer, you are now Born Again.  You are a new creature in Christ and Christ dwells in you.  Leave a note in the comment and let me know.  I want to celebrate with you.

Leave a comment if you are lost, hurting, or looking for Jesus.  Jesus is the Answer to all your questions and problems.

Visit my facebook page, www.facebook.com/livinggodswaydaily


No comments:

Post a Comment